Wednesday, February 20, 2008

exhaustion

Ignite Seattle was a blast!
Everyone who spoke was really good, and there were a few true standouts.
I can't wait for the video to get posted, although I dread seeing myself.

I really want to thank Brady Forrest and the good folks at O’Reilly for putting it on and giving me the chance to expound on MakePhilly.

Now about the title...
We have been in Seattle since Saturday and by the time we leave on Friday we will have:
  • seen 15 houses with our realtor
  • had (a combined) 6 job interviews (or a reasonable facsimile there of)
  • and driven untold miles looking at neighborhoods.
  • delivered 1 Ignite Seattle talk
  • visited relatives
  • caught up with friends
I need to go home and sleep for a week.
I am getting very excited about moving though!

No comments: